We have found that the temperature to obtain the optimal curl is at a steady and consistent 400 Degrees Fahrenheit (204° Celsius). That's why we engineered the TYME Iron to heat at only this temperature. Remember, you do not want to leave the heat on your hair for an extended period of time, so make sure to glide the iron down your hair (from root to tip) to create more beautiful and fuller curls! If you want more heat, glide slower. For less heat, glide faster! It's that simple :)
Articles in this section
- How much to ship in the U.S.?
- How much to ship to Canada?
- What makes the TYME Iron different?
- The TYME Iron heats to 400° Fahrenheit (204° Celsius), why only one heat setting?
- Does the TYME Iron have an automatic shutoff?
- Does the TYME Iron work on shorter length hair?
- Is the TYME Iron dual voltage?
- How do I store the TYME Iron when I'm traveling or not using it?
- Can lefties use this iron too?
- How can I prevent frizz?