Jet setting? Well, we think that you should be able to have beautiful hair no matter where you are! That's why we designed the TYME iron to be dual voltage. Simply use a standard adapter (so that our square plug will fit into the round plug outlet overseas) while traveling abroad and your TYME Iron will be good to go!
Articles in this section
- How much to ship in the U.S.?
- How much to ship to Canada?
- What makes the TYME Iron different?
- The TYME Iron heats to 400° Fahrenheit (204° Celsius), why only one heat setting?
- Does the TYME Iron have an automatic shutoff?
- Does the TYME Iron work on shorter length hair?
- Is the TYME Iron dual voltage?
- How do I store the TYME Iron when I'm traveling or not using it?
- Can lefties use this iron too?
- How can I prevent frizz?