Our products can be returned within 30 days of the original delivery date of the product (some restrictions apply). Once your request to return the product is received, we will email you a prepaid return label to return the product within 1-2 business days.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The product was delivered within the last 30 days (excludes TYME Holiday Return Policy)
- The product is in its original packaging
- The product is not damaged
- The product, excluding heat tools, is unused and in its original factory-sealed packaging
- The product is not a promotional item, including demonstration products. Promotional and demonstration items are non-refundable. Original TYME Irons are also non-refundable, as stated on the product page.
- You obtained a Return Authorization number (RA) from us
- In regards to TYME kit purchases: Should all products of a kit not be included in a return, refunds will be processed only for the items returned, and at a percentage of the total kit price due to the initial discount received from purchasing items in the kit rather than items sold separately/individually.
**Please note that any shipping or shipping insurance charges on the original order will not be refunded.
**Upon receipt of returned goods, TYME reserves the right to deny refund if the merchandise does not meet return policy requirements.
Try a StyleTYME!
If you are considering returning the iron, please first consider a FREE StyleTYME session. If you decide to book a StyleTYME session, we can extend your return window for an additional 10 days after your StyleTYME Session is completed. The TYME Iron's technique is as unique as its design, that is why we would love the opportunity to teach you personally BEFORE you return it!
If you would like to continue with your return, please submit a request here with the following information:
- Order Number
- Email Used for Purchase
Orders past their 30-day window will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please allow 7-10 business days after the product is received at our warehouse to receive your refund confirmation. It is also beneficial for you to request a receipt from your local USPS when you return your package.
We offer a 1-year warranty on our TYME Iron & BlowTYME. You can learn about how to file a warranty claim, and what your warranty covers, below.
All TYME products carry a one-year limited warranty against damage caused by faulty material and/or workmanship from the date of purchase, in which TYME, at our discretion, will either repair or replace your returned product.
This warranty does not cover damages resulting from accident, day-to-day wear and tear including product build-up, scratched or damaged plates, misuse, abuse, attempts at repair, abuse of the electrical cord, neglect in safety, using improper voltage, or the use of unauthorized attachments.
The one-year warranty is effective from the purchase date on the original receipt. Products purchased from tymestyle.com will carry an active registration from the date of delivery.
To file a warranty claim, please submit a request here and include the following information:
- Sales Order Number
- Details of the Warranty Claim
If any of the above information is missing or incomplete, it may delay the processing of your warranty claim.
Please note: If you purchase the TYME Iron from a 3rd party seller, your warranty may be void.