The Tyme iron has titanium plates! Titanium is a lightweight, low-density lustrous metal that offers high temperature stability. Compared to ceramic, titanium can heat up much faster, within seconds, while distributing the heat evenly throughout the surface. It also has a higher ionic charge that makes hair smooth and sleek in lesser tyme! :)
Articles in this section
- How much to ship in the U.S.?
- What makes the TYME Iron different?
- Does the TYME Iron Pro have an automatic shutoff?
- Does the TYME Iron work on shorter length hair?
- Is the TYME Iron dual voltage?
- Can lefties use this iron too?
- How can I prevent frizz?
- How can I get my curls to last longer?
- What kind of plates does the TYME iron have?
- How can I clean my TYME Iron?