The TYME Iron can be cleaned with a warm damp cloth! If the damp cloth isn't doing the trick, you can substitute rubbing alcohol.
Articles in this section
- How much to ship in the U.S.?
- How much to ship to Canada?
- What makes the TYME Iron different?
- The TYME Iron heats to 400° Fahrenheit (204° Celsius), why only one heat setting?
- Does the TYME Iron have an automatic shutoff?
- Does the TYME Iron work on shorter length hair?
- Is the TYME Iron dual voltage?
- How do I store the TYME Iron when I'm traveling or not using it?
- Can lefties use this iron too?
- How can I prevent frizz?