In most cases, the person using the iron just needs to travel slower down the hair. Your hair should look like silk and the curl should form on its own. If that's happening and the curl is not holding, you may want to look at what products you use on your hair. If you use any oil based products or leave in conditioners, these tend to be very heavy and may prevent the curl from holding. If you still have issues, try one of our StyleTYME sessions with an actual stylist! These appointments are one-on-one and are incredibly helpful. You can book an appointment directly below:
Articles in this section
- How much to ship in the U.S.?
- How much to ship to Canada?
- What makes the TYME Iron different?
- The TYME Iron heats to 400° Fahrenheit (204° Celsius), why only one heat setting?
- Does the TYME Iron Pro have an automatic shutoff?
- Does the TYME Iron work on shorter length hair?
- Is the TYME Iron dual voltage?
- How do I store the TYME Iron when I'm traveling or not using it?
- Can lefties use this iron too?
- How can I prevent frizz?